Giving and Donations
The Robert H. Mollohan Family Charitable Foundation welcomes participation from both individual and corporate donors. As a charitable organization with an ambitious mission, contributions are essential to accomplishing our goal of helping others.
Gifts of any amount are graciously accepted.
(COMING SOON) You will be transferred to PayPal’s secure site to process the donation. You do not need to register or have a PayPal account.
Or, please send directly to:
Robert H. Mollohan Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.
1000 Technology Drive, Suite 2000
Fairmont, WV 26554
Alternative Ways to Give
Corporate Matching Gifts, Stock Options, Real Estate, Life Insurance, or Gifts-in-Kind.
Host a Student Intern
Contact us to learn more about the Student Intern Program and how your company can get involved. Submit a request.
Establish a Scholarship
- The Foundation will match 100% of the first $10,000 contributed to the scholarship fund within 2 years of the initial deposit
- If total contributions of $10,000 is not made within two years of the initial contribution, the scholarship fund will not participate in future investment earnings until the contributions total $10,000
- After the initial match of $10,000 by the Foundation, the Foundation will provide a one-time match at a 50% rate of subsequent contributions of $10,000 or less if the current balance of the fund exceeds $20,000
- A minimum balance of $20,000 is required in order to award a scholarship
- Any active scholarship fund with a balance less than $20,000 at the end of the fiscal year is charged an administrative expense fee of $250 (An active fund is one which the Foundation has provided matching funds)
- All contributions to the Mollohan Foundation are tax deductible
- Families/Businesses/Organizations determine the criteria for the scholarship and have the option of selecting scholarship recipients themselves, or may defer the responsibility to the Foundation
- The Mollohan Foundation will promote all scholarships
- There is no minimum amount that can be donated. Family and friends are welcome to donate to the fund at anytime
- A report is sent out at the end of each calendar year showing the fund’s performance and value
Click here for a downloadable Fact Sheet, or contact us for questions or more information.